Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Kris Jenner Goes Blonde, Twitter Goes Crazy in Response


Kris Jenner, is that really you?


The matriarch and manager of E!"s most famous family revealed quite a new look on social media this week, posing with a drink in her hand and a platinum blonde mop of hair atop her head.


"Caption this…. mine is SWF," Kim Kardashian wrote on Twitter, making fun of her mom for following in her hairy footsteps by referencing the film, "Single White Female."


Oh, caption this, Twitter users replied?


Sure. Let"s do it!




1. Cha-Ching!


Cha ching

Just sitting back and reaping the financial rewards of my unwed daughters getting pregnant.



2. This is the Life, People


This is the life people

Can someone book me one helluva cruise, please?



3. I’m Rich. You’re Poor.


Im rich youre poor

What else is there to say?



4. Sure? We Guess?


Sure we guess

This is quite the detailed description.



5. I Got This, Girl


I got this girl

Just sit back and laugh all the way to the bank, Kris.



6. You’ll Never Catch Me!


Youll never catch me

Cue the villainous laugh.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…