Friday, December 8, 2017

Jenelle Evans Calls 911: Barbara Evans Is Beating My Son!


For years now, Jenelle and Barbara Evans have been fighting for custody of Jenelle"s oldest son, Jace.


Barbara remains the boy"s primary legal guardian, but that may soon change following the events of last month.


According to Radar Online, Jenelle called 911 and informed authorities that Barbara was assaulting Jace.


Not surprisingly, neither Evans woman is speaking publicly on the matter, but a newly-released police report reveals that poor Jace"s circumstances might be far worse than previously thought.


 




1. A Shocking Report


Jenelle with jace

According to a Novemver 30 police report and 911 recording, a frantic Jenelle leveled some truly shocking charges against her controversial mother.



2. "Actually Hitting"


Jenelle evans sunglasses son jace

“My son called me crying his eyes out and saying that my mother is actually hitting him and he’s huffing and puffing and he can’t breathe,” Jenelle told Boiling Springs Lake Police.



3. Jace Made the Call


Jenelle n jace

According to Jenelle, the abuse took place at Barbara’s house. She says Jace called her cell phone to inform her of what was happening.



4. Emergency at Barbara’s


Jenelle and jace evans

“The emergency is actually at my mom’s house,” Jenelle told police. “My son actually called me. He lives with my mom.”



5. Violent Babs?


Jenelle evans with barbara evans

“He said ‘Meme hit me, Meme hit me.’ We call grandmother Meme,” Jenelle told authorities. It seems Barbara didn’t help her case by continuing to shout at Jace while he was on the phone with his mother.



6. Barbara Exposed


Barbara evans photo

Jenelle informed the 911 operator that she was still on the phone with Jace, and could hear the abuse continuing…


View Slideshow
ReadMore…