Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Demi Lovato Teases "Big News," Big Boobs

Demi Lovato is showing off her cleavage once again on Instagram.


And we know what you’re thinking:


What else is new, considering all the past times she has done this same thing?



That’s just the thing, though.


According to Demi Lovato herself, something brand new and exciting is actually on the way.


It’s just up to her Instagram followers to figure out what this something will be.


The 25-year old artist shared a photo on her social media page this morning that features her wearing nothing but a white lingerie bodysuit.


She’s rocking some lip gloss and a serious expression, while telling fans the following via an intriguing caption:


Big news coming soon…….



It’s perhaps worth noting that the singer is already partnered up with Kate Hudson’s athletic line, Fabletics, meaning she may be coming out with her own clothing line.


Or maybe her own line of lingerie.


This would be impressive because Lovato has been candid over the years about her long-time self-esteem issues, in particular when it comes to her body.


The widely-admired superstar battles an eating order to this day and would have scoffed in your face not too long ago if you told her she would one day be the face (and body) of any sort of fashion line.


“This year I’ve decided I’m letting go of my perfectionism and embracing freedom from self criticism,” Lovato recently told her supporters.


She added at the time:


“Learning to love my body the way it is is challenging but life changing.


“Giving up my eating disorder has been the most challenging journey of my life but I work every day towards solid recovery even if I mess up sometimes.”



The kinds of issues Demi has struggled with since her early teenage years are the kind that never really go away. 


She took many drugs for a long time. She cut herself. She binged, purged and/or sometimes starved herself.


In an attempt to inspire others who can relate to her self-esteem problems, Lovato also Tweeted this past Friday:


“Feeling gross today at a photo shoot but I’m choosing to accept what I see because I love myself for who I am and your love and support gets me through moments like this if you’re struggling as well, don’t forget..


“If I can do it, you can too!”



This was followed by a subsequent message that read:


“No longer depriving myself of treats (in moderation) and I’m not gonna lie, I put on a couple lbs since I’ve given up dieting BUT I’ve given up the chronic stress of what I eat because I don’t want to set that example for my fans.


“No more food shaming myself!!”


Way to go, Demi. We remain forever inspired by your example.


The singer also announced recently that she will offer free mental health counseling to concert goers on her upcoming tour.


She is a true role model in every sense of the term.




ReadMore…