Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Kendra Wilkinson: I May Be Hurt, But I Still Have Hope!

Kendra Wilkinson has been through the mill of late. 


The 32-year-old reality TV star filed for divorce from her husband, Hank Baskett back in April, and has since been keeping fans up to speed with the process of moving on. 


Kendra took to Instagram Monday night with an emotional statement about moving on, but it was clear she wanted to reiterate to her fans that she was hopeful about the future. 




“I’m doing the best i can in my life with the cards I’ve been dealt and i will continue to do that,” Kendra she captioned the above picture. 


“I’m hurt because the world i thought was promised to me forever is now coming to an end,” she continued. 


“I’m not perfect with the way I’m reacting to my pain sometimes but i am getting stronger My kids, mom, dad, friends n therapy have been helping.”


“I’ll be able to breathe again soon. Love will always win in my heart and will never go a day without being there for the people i love n yes him. Even with the pain I’m experiencing,” she concluded the post. 


That wasn’t all Kendra shared. 




Kendra Box


She also shared the above picture to let her know that, much like the rest of us, whenever we’re moving home, we start off with an empty box.


There’s no denying that Wilkinson is hurting. Without knowing what, exactly, went down before the separation, it’s difficult to know what’s really going on. 


What we do know is that Baskett cheated on Wilkinson back in 2014, and it seems like it’s been hanging over their relationship like a dark cloud ever since. 


Kendra has been vocal about her marital woes for some time now, and we’re still surprised she and Hank actually filed for divorce.


There were times we thought the arguments were an elaborate plan for them to remain in the public eye. You need to strike while the iron is still hot when you’re in demand. 



There’s always been an element of doubt when it comes to Kendra and her outbursts about her relationship because of the fact that she could be creating unnecessary drama to plug the ratings for her WE tv reality TV show, Kendra on Top. 


There was even word earlier this year that the show’s future was uncertain, but the drama between Kendra and Hank very likely saved it. 


Actions speak louder than words in these situations, and Kendra hitting up social media in the days leading up to the papers being filed seemed like a tactic to ramp up the intrigue. 


“Today is the last day of my marriage to this beautiful man,” wrote Wilkinson last month after teasing fans for days that her marriage was ending.



“I will forever love Hank and be open but for now we have chosen to go our own ways.”


Being a reality TV star, self-promotion is a must, and we’re sure the divorce drama is going to make for an intriguing plot on the small screen. 


Kendra can milk a plot for her show out of thin air, so we can’t wait to see how it all pans out. Will we get to see the aftermath of her falling apart on Instagram? 


We can only hope. 



ReadMore…