Friday, May 4, 2018

Tori Roloff Turns 27, Receives ALL the Birthday Wishes

Tori Roloff is typically a very content and positive person.


The Little People, Big World star, in fact, recently vowed on Instagram that she will continue to keep her account full of happiness and light.


So it’s not as though Tori needs a reason to smile.



She’s pretty much always walking around with a smile on her face.


Today, however, Tori has an extra special reason to show off her pearly whites: She’s 27 years old!


The reality star celebrated her birthday on Thursday and then took to Instagram a day later to thank Zach for treating her to a big day, along with fans for their best wishes.


“Man. Y’all really know how to make a girl feel loved on her birthday!” wrote Tori as a caption to the photo above.


She added:


“Thank you SO much for the sweet notes and wishes. I spent the day with my boys. Had lunch with my parents. Had dinner with my favorite date. And spent the rest of my night by the campfire where Jackson stayed up wayyyyyy last his bedtime.


“Thank you so much for making me feel so loved today! #zandtpartyofthree #storyofzachandtori #27isgonnabeagoodone.”



Elsewhere, Audrey Roloff posted this second picture and included with it her own tribute to her sister-in-law.


“Tori is such a giver,” wrote Tori, continuing to gush over her loved one:


“She puts everyone else’s needs before her own. She’s always thinking of ways to make others feel known and loved.


“I feel so grateful to have her as a sister in law, and that we get to figure out this motherhood thing in tandem.


“HAPPY BIRTHDAY @toriroloff you make everyone you encounter feel celebrated so I hope you feel extra loved and celebrated today! YOU DA BOMB! #alwaysmore @shopalwaysmore.”


Family members weren’t done sending great thoughts Tori’s way, either.


Take it away, Amy!



“You put a smile on everyone’s face just by being wonderful You!,” wrote the Roloff matriarch as a caption to this third picture listed, concluding:


“Happy Happy Birthday Tori. I hope you have an awesome day celebrating You. Lots of hugs and love to you my DIL Love.”


Tori Roloff really does seem like a genuinely nice person.


She’s spent the past 11-plus months embracing parenthood, recently writing of her son Jackson:


I can not believe this little man is going to -1- in less than two weeks.


I have been so emotional about it lately. I’ve been gearing up for his first birthday and just reminiscing on this past year and the insurmountable joy this kid has brought to our family.


I now know what all those moms were saying when they said “it flys by.”


This year has done just that. I love you so much baby j and I can’t wait to celebrate YOU in two weeks!



Might a second child be on the way for Tori and Zach?


That’s the ongoing rumor.


If the chatter is true, we wish her the best.


And even if it’s not, we still wish her the best!


Happy birthday, you awesome lady!



ReadMore…