Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Leah Messer on Teen Mom 2: Yup, I Banged Jeremy Calvert!


So… THAT happened on Teen Mom 2 this week.


With more controversy than ever swirling around the MTV series, the June 18 installment of this scandal-filled reality series walloped viewers over the head with yet another stunner on Monday night.


It involved Leah Messer, her ex-husband and sexual intercourse.


Intrigued? We thought you might be.


Scroll down for a full recap of the crazy events!




1. Relationship Rewind


Leah messer and jeremy calvert together

Messer and Calvert got married in April of 2012, about a year after Leah split from first husband Corey Simms.



2. Three Years Later…


Leah messer calvert family

… Jeremy filed for divorce. “You’re blowing through money like f-cking water. I’m filing for divorce. I’m not f-cking around this time,” he told Leah on an episode of Teen Mom 2 that aired in early 2015.



3. But Why?


Jeremy calvert on instagram

“Too many issues stressing me out,” Jeremy told a friend way back then, saying he was “miserable” in the marriage and adding: “She takes prescription pills for her anxiety. I don’t know if that shit f-cks with her or what. It’s obvious she has an addiction issue. I’m just done. She has no f-cking goals. I don’t know what happened to the girl I fell in love with.”



4. What About Adalynn?


Leah messer with adalynn pic

Leah and Jeremy are parents to a four-year old named Adalynn. The former has custody of the toddler, but Jeremy has remained in her life.



5. Do They Actually Have a Future Again?


Jeremy leah calvert

On last week’s episode of Teen Mom 2, Jeremy expressed his affection for his ex-wife, apologizing for previous disparaging remarks and actually coming across like a caring human being.



6. FINALLY!


Leah messer on camera

“Jeremy also called me during the twins’ birthday party. He was just letting me know that he regretted saying some things on TV that he didn’’ mean to say,” Messer told friend Kayla on this latest installment. “One thing that he did say [at the time] was that he wished he’d never had a child with me. And then he was thanking me for being such a good mom to Addy… it was good to hear.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…