Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Colton Underwood: Yes, I"m a Virgin... and Proud of It!

Becca Kufrin narrowed down her list of potential husbands to four people this past Monday night on The Bachelorette.


But most viewers turned off the episode and didn’t focus on her selection of Garrett Yrigoyen, despite his history of racist and intolerant social media messages.


Instead, they focused on her selection of Colton Underwood, due to his history of… not having sex?!?



Indeed, Colton, 26, admitted during this otherwise-boring installment that he had never slipped his penis inside the vagina of a woman.


He’s not overly religious. He isn’t waiting for marriage. Colton simply told Becca that he’s waiting for “the right heart.”


Naturally, Becca listened closely to this confession and then gave Underwood a rose because, come on now. You can’t hear some guy is a virgin and then send him home.


Just think of how that would make yoy look.


Fans, meanwhile, were rather taken aback by this bit of personal news.


Didn’t Underwood date gymnast Aly Raisman? Is he claiming he really never porked her?!? That he was never curious to learn how her flexibility might pay off in bed?



Correct, Colton has written in a follow-up Instagram post.


“On tonight’s episode I talk about something I typically avoid talking about at all costs, but it was appropriate for me to bring up,” Underwood wrote on Instagram upon reflection, adding a couple days ago:


“It’s something that I don’t talk about very often and something that only a handful of people know.”


Now, of course, quite more than a mere handful know about Underwood’s virginity.


But he’s not ashamed of it (nor should he be).


“I considered it a gift and a curse for many years, but finally have come to terms about standing up for who I am and the details that make me, me,” Colton continued.


He then said that he hopes to serve as a role model to others in his situation, adding:


“Anyone who feels like they are hiding their truth out of embarrassment or fear of being judged… I HAVE BEEN THERE.”



Concluded Underwood in this heartfelt post:


You are not alone, I have covered up my truth with lies and tried to “fit in” – while I thought fitting in was what I wanted, I’ve recently learned that being different is what I need.


We all have something that we hold close to us and something that makes us unique in our own ways.


I ask for respect from everyone I meet moving forward and I’m here to call on everyone that needs that extra motivation to be “different” – HERE IT IS.


Be who you are. I love you all.


That’s a pretty great message, isn’t it?


“When the time comes, it’ll happen,” Underwood said on his date with Kufrin.


“I’m not trying to prove anything. It’s just a part of me, you know? I’m not going to have a mistake one night. I want it to be a special moment. I want it to be a gift that I give to somebody.”



So, will Becca be Colton’s first?


You can visit our section of The Bachelorette spoilers to learn whether she chooses him to be her husband and you can join us right now in commending Colton for his admission.


Way to be brave and just put yourself out there, man.



ReadMore…