Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 13 Episode 3 Recap: Tres Amigas

These ladies sure know how to bring the drama, and that’s commendable when you consider that most of them have been on this show since the beginning. 


On The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 13 Episode 3 found Tamra Judge, Vicki Gunvalson and Shannon Beador embarking on a trip to Mexico. 



The tequila shots were flowing, and it resulted in Gunvalson peeing herself in the airport, and subsequently falling. Yes, we’re going to assume that tequila is not her friend. 


All three of them were a real hoot throughout the trip, but one of the stand out moments has got to be a tequila fueled-Tamra ordering Shannon to show off some more cleavage. 


Shannon has parted ways with her husband, and Tamra was trying to reiterate that she could still show off her body if she wanted to capture another man. 


Tamra also wanted to have fun. The reason? 



“I just want to have a good time because there’s so much s— going on in my life that you could probably make a country song about me,” Judge said, referring to her husband’s ongoing heart problems.


“My husband’s heart’s broken. Somebody give me a shot of tequila. It’s ridiculous.”


The ladies continued to party back at the hotel, and that’s when things went awry. Tamra, 50, flashed Vicki and proceeded to jump back into the hot tub. 


She hit her foot on the way down, and well, she broke it. 


“I might’ve hurt my foot,” she said.


“Like, might’ve hurt like broke my foot maybe?” “It’s all gonna be good. Can we have another shot? I think I need another shot and my foot’s gonna be real good.”  



The tequila masked the pain for a short while, but Tamra wound up in the hospital and learned that her foot was broken. 


It was wrapped in a cast. The true kicker was that she was told she would not be able to drive. 


“By the way, I went to the hospital by myself because you guys passed out,” she teased said to her friends. “I had to take a cab to the hospital; it was 30 minutes away.”


“It’s not funny,” she said to her friends. 


“It sounds like you were drunk as f—,” Tamra’s husband shared with her on Facetime. 



Tamra tried to make the best of a dangerous situation, but she could not keep up after the painkillers entered her system. 


They knocked her out, and it was up to Shannon and Vicki to look after her. 


After dinner one of the nights, Shannon opened up about her thoughts on them being friends again. 


“I have to tell you that the fact that you both came down here to spend just a whopping two days with me has meant so much to me,” she said tearfully to Vicki.


“Four years ago, I wouldn’t even sip tequila. It was David’s new drink. And I didn’t know that he was having an affair at the time. And that was their thing — they would drink tequila.”



“I spent 20 years with a man, and he took me on a trip, and then all of a sudden we come home, and he was done,” she continued.


“And the fact that he has found someone within months of leaving me is devastating. I have gone through the pain knowing that he is with somebody else.”


“You know what the scary part for me is?,” Vicki said in response, adding: ” You can be all in in a relationship, and at any point in time, the other one can check out. It’s like a death.”


They then locked lips, so there’s that. 


What did you think of the latest episode?


Hit the comments below. 


The Real Housewives of Orange County continues Mondays at 9/8c. 



ReadMore…