Monday, July 30, 2018

Tori Roloff Posts Picture of Son Covered in Poop

Tori Roloff may be thinking twice about having a second child right about now.


We kid, of course.


Children are a blessing and Tori and Zach Roloff seem like outstanding parents whose influence on a new generation can only help the world become a better place.



But still.


Tori just shared as personal and as hilarious a photo as one can share of his or her offspring, and it sheds light on the occasional downside of parenting.


Or the occasional smelly side, we guess we should say.


Tori, who recently made us cry with her anniversary tribute to husband Zach, just made us spit out our coffee with laughter over an image of one-year old son Jackson covered in human feces.


They’re his own feces, at least.


But they are feces, nonetheless.


“I share this with the risk of getting mom shamed (again- and for real I don’t care I don’t get humans sometimes),” Roloff wrote to open the caption that accompanies the following picture, prior to adding:


“This is for all those mamas out there that sometime feel like they are sinking. That’s been me this week.”



Tori then proceeded to explain how she came across her only child in the rather dirty state you can see him in above.


“Here’s hoping this brings you a good laugh and hopefully you’re Day was better than mine:


“Started out with my husband waking up sick- his headache can’t move I’m dying sick. Now we did get to enjoy a lovely day with friends by the pool but that’s where the fun ended.”


Okay, go on…


“I came home to Zach still being sick so I tried to play hard ball and get him up and moving- bad idea. He threw up on our front porch because he couldn’t make it to the bathroom (I guess I should be thankful it wasn’t inside).”


Yikes. Sorry to hear all this, Zach.


And sorry if the details below will be enough to make our readers sick…



Roloff said she had to hose off her husband’s vomit from the front porch. From there?


“I then come back inside to relax but heard Jackson awake in his crib. He often wakes up and just hangs quietly. I needed the extra time so I left him a couple minutes.


“After about 20 min I went in his room… this is where it gets bad. I noticed something on his face (of course I think it’s blood or something and start freaking out).”


And what was that something,Tori?


“As I moved closer the smell overcame me. I noticed brown spread all over his sheets and crib- and oh ya- that’s poop… IN HIS HAIR!!!!


“To make matters worse… we don’t currently have hot water in our house so I had to drive to another house to bathe him.”


Wow, huh?


Also: EWWW!


Also: LOL!



And also this: Nearly every parent on the planet has been there, Tori.


This is most definitely NOT something to feel shame over.


Taking as positive an approach as she can, the Little People, Big World star concluded:


“So ya. That’s my day. If you were having a rough day I hope this helps. I can laugh now that Jackson is asleep in a throughly scrubbed crib.


“ALSO: first time parents: never. Ever. Under any circumstances. Put your child to bed in just a diaper. Just don’t do it. We all have those days. Today involved both vomit and poop. I mean can tomorrow get any worse?


“Don’t answer that. #momlife #babyjroloff.”



We so appreciate the honesty. Thank you, Tori.


This TLC star recently hinted that she and Zach were strongly considering a second child, making us excited for even more stories such as this down the line.


After all, you know what they say, right?


Sometimes you need to laugh in order not to cry your eyes out.


For photos of Jackson Roloff NOT coverered in poop, check out the gallery below:



ReadMore…