Saturday, September 8, 2018

Cardi B ATTACKS Niki Minaj! Watch the Crazy Footage!

DING! DING! DING!


It was on between Cardi B and Nicki Minaj at a New York Fashion Week party on Friday night.


And we mean this literally.


The artists got into a physical altercation.



Both stars showed up at the Harper"s Bazaar"s shindig yesterday evening, with Cardi "aggressively approached [a] table" at which Nicki was sitting, according to TMZ.


"Let me tell you something," an onlooker alleges Cardi said to her rival, priot to lunging at Minaj and then getting pulled away by others at the party.


As she was being dragged in the opposite direction, however, Cardi HURLED A SHOE at Minaj.


No charges have been filed and we don"t think police were even called to the scene.


But the tension remains, that"s for sure.



Just after 12 a.m. PST this morning, Cardi wrote the following on Instagram:


I"ve let a lot of s–t slide! I let you sneak diss me, I let you lie on me, I let you attempt to stop my bags, f–k up the way I eat!


"You"ve threatened other artists in the industry, told them if they work with me you"ll stop f–kin with them!! I let you talk big s–t about me!!


"I"ve worked hard and come too far to let anybody f*** with my success!!!!  Bitches talk about all that s**** in they raps but in real life are p***y."



Insiders claimed that Cardi didn"t intend on really fighting with Nicki, just on confronting her about lies Minaj had supposedly been spreading about her.


While she was being taken away, an elbow slammed Cardi in the face and gave her a noticeable lump.


Pretty crazy stuff, huh?


Here is Cardi"s full statement:



And you catch watch footage of the near-brawl here.


The footage isn"t totally clear, but you can get a clear idea of how nutty things got.


Cardi b attacks niki minaj watch the crazy footage
ReadMore…