Friday, September 7, 2018

Kailyn Lowry: I"m Crying Over This Amazing News!


Kailyn Lowry is on her way to becoming the next Kim Kardashian.


No, not because the Teen Mom 2 star plans on askng Ray J to film them having sex. EWWW, no. Not for that reason at all.


But the mother of three has announced to fans that she"s about to enter the beauty business.


The controversial MTV personality has taken a break from bashing Jenelle Evans to inform her Twitter and Instagram followers that her personalized haircare line will be out in time for the holidays.


And, as you"re about to see below, folks are pretty darn excited about it…




1. It’s Coming!


Kailyn lowry and 2 sons

“I just finished my biggest deal yet,” Kailyn wrote on Twitter on September 6, 2018, adding: “I’m so f*****g thankful. My hair line will be out for Christmas.”



2. She’s Just So Thankful, Too


Kailyn lowry pose

Added Kailyn: “The people at the labs are amazing and so helpful. I could literally cry tears of happiness.”



3. And Here Are Those People!


Kailyns team

Kailyn shared this picture on Instagram after making her announcement, writing as a caption: “Huge thank you to my lab, my chemist, my graphic designer, fulfillment team, packaging team and anyone else I may have forgot to mention! So excited to launch my hair care line and couldn’t have done it without you all!”



4. What Will the Line Consist Of?


Kailyn lowry on a set

This is what an Instagram follower asked, and this is what Lowry said in response: “Oil, leave in conditioner, and volumizing dry shampoo.”



5. Very Pretty! Very Exciting!


Very pretty very exciting




6. Fans are HYPED!


Fans are hyped



View Slideshow
ReadMore…