Thursday, December 8, 2016

Candace Cameron Bure Says Goodbye to The View

Here’s a free idea for producers at The View:


Get rid of all doors leading out to the stage and install a turnstyle instead.


This would seem to be more appropriate, considering the constant cast changes on this morning talk show.



Just over a month after Raven-Symone announced her departure as a full-time panelist, Candace Cameron Bure has gone ahead and done the same.


Yup, it’s time for yet another farewell, viewers.


A mother of three who has been with The View for fewer than two seasons, the actress was one of the few religious and conservative voices on the series.


She referred to her leaving as a “little bittersweet” this morning when informing the audience of why she was parting ways with the program.


“It wasn’t an easy decision,” Bure explained, going into further detail as follows:


“Before I started The View, I had already had my commitments to Fuller House and my work with the Hallmark Channel…Because of the success of those, my commitments have become even greater with those shows.” 



Bure was named a co-host of The View in 2015… while simultaneously filming her spinoff sitcom for Netflix.


Her View contract was renewed for Season 20 this year, yet Fuller House was also picked up for a second season. And it’s just become too much for the star to juggle.


In addition to a a serious work load, Bure also attributed her departure to having to travel between both coasts on a regular basis.


She’s not complaining. She has a great life. But that kind of thing takes its toll.


“The commute of going west coast to east coast every single week for me has been tough on me and hard for my family as well,” she said on air.


“I want to make sure that I am able to spend as much time with my children.”



So here we go again.


There’s now a spot open on The View panel once more.


Bure went on this morning to express her gratitude to the women at the helm of the team.


“I thank everybody – Whoopi [Goldberg], Joy [Behar]…for welcoming me to this table. I’ve learned so much from you and I’m so grateful for you.


“I tried to be superwoman, but I’m going to not try anymore.”



Executive Producer Candi Carter said the following via statement:


On behalf of everyone at ‘The View,’ it’s been a pleasure working with Candace, a devoted mother, talented actress, and passionate co-host who never hesitated to speak her mind.


We are thrilled for her success with ‘Fuller House’ and her Hallmark movies.


She will always be a part of ‘The View’ family and we will gladly welcome her back to the show to support her with all of her endeavors.


ReadMore…