Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Kendall Jenner: I Shun My Family on the Runway!

Kendall Jenner was a guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night.


Prior to joining the host for a game of Charades, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star sat down for an interview with the host, in which they discussed Donald Trump"s immigration ban, the future of the Supreme Court and the challenges of climate change.


Just kidding.


Jenner and Fallon mostly talked about fashion and Kendall"s life as a model.



"It’s really, really fun,” she said of being involved i New York Fashion Week, which is taking place as we type.


Added Kendall:


"I forgot how fun it is. You work all day, and then people say, ‘let’s go out.’ There’s no sleeping.”


Fallon then congratulated the young star on achieving her dreams of becoming a model, to which Kendall replied:


“I can thank my parents for that. It really is a dream come true. It’s really awesome, the last three years have been awesome."


But what does Kendall do when she sees Kris Jenner in the front row of a fashion show? Or Kim Kardashian? Or Kylie Jenner?


Does she give them a subtle shout-out while she models a new design? Not quite.



"I never look at the audience, ever,” she told Fallon, explaining:


“If I do, it’ll mess me up. It’s kind of like being on stage I guess, if you’re a theater actor, if you look at something to take you out of your zone.


"Kylie, sometimes, if she’s at a show, her and my mom usually, I can hear them screaming. I can never look at them."


Watch Kendall go into more depth about her career with Fallon below:


Kendall jenner i shun my family on the runway
ReadMore…