Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner: We"re Expecting Again!!!

Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner have responded to tragedy in the most exciting and inspiring way possible:


The couple has announced it is expecting another baby!



Back in July, the Married at First sight stars revealed that Jamie had suffered a miscarriage.


Otis shared a heartbreaking message on Instagram at the time, alerting followers to this horrible piece of news. She addressed the message to the child she had lost.


“Not a day goes by that I don’t wake up thinking of you, Baby Hehner. I know I have to get back to ‘normal life’ but I just don’t know how to,” Otis wrote, sharing her thoughts alongside pictures of her with both her husband and a baby bump from just days before.


She concluded at the time:


“Today daddy and I are going to pick out a perfect name for you. We love you so much. I hope you’re bouncing on clouds and feeling loved all the way up in heaven.”


That was then, however.


And while the pain of a miscarriage will never leave Otis or Hehner, the two took to social media again yesterday to share something far more positive.


The following photo pretty much speaks for itself:



“We are PREGNANT!!! Our sweet Baby Hehner is due this August,” Otis wrote.


She went on to talk about the son they lost, whom they named Johnathan, writing:


“We love him so much and are so happy to know he’s looking down from Heaven taking care of his little sister/brother…


“PS forgive me for my unbuttoned jeans. I’m at that awkward stage where I don’t quite fill out maternity jeans but I definitely don’t fit in my regular clothes.”


LOL, Jamie.



The couple also talked to People Magazine about their pregnancy and impending child.


“Doug and I have been praying and not so patiently waiting to have our rainbow baby since we lost our first born, Johnathan Edward, in July 2016,” Otis tells the publication.


She added:


“We are feeling so blessed and truly thankful for this little miracle growing inside of me. Being a mother has been a long awaited dream of mine. It goes without saying that Doug is going to be the best daddy ever.


“We cannot wait to meet Baby Hehner this coming summer!”


We are so very happy for Jamie and Doug! They so deserve this happy news!


Join us in sending congratulations to these stars and to the other stars expecting a child in 2017:



ReadMore…