Thursday, March 23, 2017

Ellen Pompeo: My Night Nurse Is Awesome!

Ellen Pompeo returned to Ellen today and opened up about the secret to her radiant look: 


A night nurse to help her through the long nights.


It was confirmed in December that Pompeo welcomed her third child with Chris Ivery.



Ellen has been private over the years about her private life but has now confirmed her new son is called Eli a


The Grey"s Anatomy actress teared up when a picture of her son was shown on screen. 


"[He"s] so cute," Pompeo revealed. "He is the sweetest thing ever. So adorable."


Working long hours on one of the most popular drama series in the world, it"s imperative the star is in a good sleeping pattern. 


"I have the most fantastic baby nurse, Jackie. She helps me," Pompeo admitted. 


"I would be nowhere without her because I work long days and I need help caring for him. And she"s got my back — and his."



Aside from the baby news, Pompeo confirmed that she and her family had recently got their fourth dog. 


It"s clearly the actress loves her expanding family. Have a look at the video below to see just how excited she gets when it comes to talking about them.


 


Ellen pompeo my night nurse is awesome
ReadMore…