Thursday, March 9, 2017

Casey Anthony: Will She Have Another Child?

Yes, Casey Anthony has thought about it.


The accused murderer has pondered what it would be like to give birth to another child.


In new excerpts from her interview with the Associated Press, Casey explains that her late daughter, Caylee, “is still the central part of my life, the central part of my being, always will be.”


Anthony, of course, was accused of killing Caylee in 2009.



She was found not guilty of the crime in July of 2011.


Like O.J. Simpson, however, with whom Anthony said in this same interview she can empathize, Casey might as well have been convicted.


In the eyes of the public, she is responsible for her child’s death.


Anthony is aware of this perception, blaming the “media” for what people think about her… despite the fact that she lied to investigators back when Caylee was killed and had trouble accounting for her whereabouts at the time of the killing.


“I understand the reasons people feel about me,” she confesses to The AP. “I understand why people have the opinions that they do.”



Anthony also says in this disturbing/explosive/viral interview that she’s at peace with her public image.


She knows she can’t change it. She believes she was basically convicted before the trial ever began and she’s pretty much cool with everything now.


“I don’t give a s–t about what anyone thinks about me, I never will,” Anthony said. “I’m OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night.”


Okay, fine. What else is she gonna say at this point, right?


But would the Florida resident try motherhood again?


“If I am blessed enough to have another child – if I’d be dumb enough to bring another kid into this world knowing that there’d be a potential that some jackass, their little snot-nose kid would then say something mean to my kid,” Anthony says when asked about the possibility.


She adds:


“I don’t think I could live with that.”



Found guilty of lying to the police around the time of Caylee’s death, Anthony now shrugs off her misdirection. She says she’s just like everyone else in this regard.


“People lie to the cops every day,” she told The AP. “Cops lie to people every day; I’m just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted that they lied.”


Does she have any regrets?


Does she wish she had been truthful from the start of the investigation?


“Even if I would’ve told them everything that I eventually told to the psychologist who evaluated me and the two psychologists who evaluated me over the course of three years – I hate to say this, but I firmly believe I would still have been in the same place,” she explained.


“Because cops believe other cops. Cops tend to victimize the victims. I’ve never tried to make myself a victim. I see why I was treated the way I was, even had I been completely truthful.”


Former Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr., who presided over Anthony’s 2011 trial, recently made news when he said Casey may have killed Caylee… by accident.


Evidence at the time proved that Anthony looked up chloroform online, but Perry says she may have tried to use this as a sedative for Caylee, trying to quiet her down, not end her life.


If jurors in 2011 had some to this same conclusion, Anthony would have been found guilty of second-degree murder or manslaughter.



“The only person that really knows what happened was Casey … for whatever reason, people are still fascinated with Casey Anthony,” Perry concluded in his own interview.


It’s true.


That’s what happens when you get away with almost definitely murdering your young daughter.



ReadMore…