Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Kristen Stewart Goes Blonde, Shaves Head

Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!


Don’t run for cover, THG readers. There isn’t a bee in your vicinity.


But there is a new look on the top of Kristen Stewart’s head, and it’s a vastly different look from the one she wore for many previous years.


Ready to check out the buzzcut? Here goes…



Oh, yes, the former Twilight Saga star has gone both blonde and short, dyeing her hair and making like old school Britney Spears by shaving most of it off.


Stewart surprised fans by debuting this major change at the Personal Shopper premiere inside the Carondelet House in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.


“We tried something a little different today,” wrote hairstylist Bridget Brager on Instagram as a caption to the photo above.


She then added quite a few hashtags:


#KristenStewart for #PersonalShopper Gorgeous #makeup @jilliandempsey Styled by @taraswennen and #BridgetBragerHair #punky #perfectlyimperfect #getwhatyouwant Thanks @hairbyashlynb.


The actress herself is yet to speak on the change, although she’s been speaking out more than usual over the past several weeks.


In the latest issue of V Magazine, for example, Stewart opened up about hosting Saturday Night Live, while she recently told The London Sunday Times why she told the world on that show that she’s gay.



“I didn’t talk about my first relationships that went public because I wanted things that are mine to be mine,” she told that publication, adding:


“I hated it that details of my life were being turned into a commodity and peddled around the world. But considering I had so many eyes on me, I suddenly realized [my private life] affects a greater number of people than just me.


“It was an opportunity to surrender a bit of what was mine, to make even one other person feel good about themselves.”


Prior to dating women, of course, Stewart was best known for her romance with Robert Pattinson.


What does she have to say about that relationship now?


“If it didn’t seem like a relevant topic, like something that needed help, I would have kept my life private forever,” Stewart says about her dating life in general.


“But then I can’t walk outside holding somebody’s hand, as I’m followed everywhere.


“When I was dating Rob, the public was the enemy – and that is no way to live. It wasn’t this grand statement, ‘I was so confused! Now I’ve realized who I am!’ I have not been struggling.”



And the Winner is?


Kristen Stewart has gone blonde! And short! Do you like this hair color and style better than her natural locks? Vote now! View Poll »





As for why she decided to come out publicly now?


“It just seemed important, and topical,” she tells The Times.


Stewart has starred in many independent movies of late, receiving strong reviews from critics around the nation.


Where does she see her career going? What does she want from it?


“I want to push myself. In my life, when I’m emotional about something, I’m an extreme person. Subtlety is not my go-to.


“I just don’t want to fake anything, but the best opportunities for me are whenever I feel a little bit scared.”


Reports indicate that Stewart dyed and cut her hair for an upcoming role.



She recently signed on to star in Underwater, a subsea thriller that chronicles the story of an underwater scientific crew fighting for survival after a disastrous earthquake.


Production is expected to start later this month in New Orleans.


Sounds interesting. We’ll be curious to see it.


ReadMore…