Tuesday, April 4, 2017

John Stamos Helps Boyfriend Pull Off Best Proposal EVER

Well, this video is totally and completely awesome.


It centers on Doug Cox, a resident of San Francisco who really wanted to propose to his girlfriend Katrina Firenze.


The only issue?


In his own words, Katrina has a "John Stamos problem," which means Doug also has a "Doug Stamos problem," as evidenced by an actual photo of the Full House star on a wall on Katrina"s house. 


To wit:



Therefore, in order to get his girlfriend"s attention, and to make it clear he had the blessing of John Stamos, Doug wrote a letter to John Stamos that opened as follows:


Let me just start by throwing a number at ya. 34 percent, John. 34 percent. That is the percentage of space the entire ‘Full House’ series takes up on my DVR.


Doug proceeded to explain his personal pickle:


My girlfriend, Katrina, is the most amazing human being I’ve ever met. She’s kind, she’s genuine, she can win over a room in seconds. I want to marry this woman, but there’s a brick wall in the way:


A 6-foot-tall Greek God with better hair than me. And, John, I have fantastic hair.



Incredible, Stamos didn"t merely reply to Doug"s email…


… he did so by reading it out loud and then basically proposing to his biggest fan on behalf of her boyfriend.


"From what I see here on this email that you sent, you’re a handsome man," Stamos says in the following video, addressing Doug and then Katrina:


"Nice hair, a beard, beautiful blue eyes. Katrina, I would say yes to young Doug. So I guess this is me asking you to marry him, and I hope you do it."


Have mercy, right?!?


How does Katrina react to one of the greatest proposals we"ve ever witnessed?


Click PLAY to find out!


John stamos helps boyfriend pull off best dot dot dot proposal d
ReadMore…