Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jason Aldean and Britney Kerr: We"re Pregnant!

Jason Aldean and Britney Kerr have dealt with quite a few bumps throughout the course of their relationship.


But now the controversial couple has something to say about a very different kind of bump, one that signifies a baby is in the way.


Yup: the singers are expecting their first child!




The 40-year old country artist and his former American Idol contestant of a wife made the announcement on Instagram last night.


“SURPRISE!!! WE ARE PREGNANT!!! This was the hardest secret we’ve ever had to keep,” Kerr penned a caption to the photo below.


She added:


“This journey for us has been full of many happy times & also many tears… The biggest rollercoaster we have ever been on, without a doubt! All of the moments of heartache were followed by the biggest blessing in the entire world!!


“We will never take one moment for granted & can’t wait to meet you, sweet baby!!!”


Based on the mixture of pink and blue balloons here, it appears as if the couple has not yet found out their impending baby’s gender.



Said Added Aldean of the exciting personal news:


“Been hard to keep this secret but we couldn’t be happier to add to our family. This year just gets better and better. #bunintheoven.”


Aldean has two daughters, a nine-year old and a 14-year old, from his previous relationship with Jessica Ussery.


He split with her in 2013 after 12 years of marriage after photos emerged of him cheating with Kerr in October of 2013.


With the evidence so glaring, Aldean didn’t try to hide his infidelity. He addressed it head-on in a Facebook message to fans at the time.


“Hey Guys – I wanted to talk to you directly, so you’re hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations made about my personal life on gossip web sites,” he wrote.


“The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and I acted inappropriately at a bar.


“I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that’s the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself.


“I’m not perfect, and I’m sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support.”


Aldean and Ussery tried to work on their marriage after this scandal broke, but they filed for divorce a few months later.



In April of 2014, Aldean said he didn’t regret any decisions and he urged critics to lay off of him and Kerr.


So sick of people judging me and @brittanylkerr over things they know nothing about. I have made mistakes but i am a better person because of it,” the singer Tweeted at the time.


“I wouldnt change a thing. Im happier than i have ever been, so thank u to all the people who support us. We are happy and life goes on. Its time to move on people.”


And now it’s time for the couple to move on to parenthood. That’s a mighty huge step!



Kerr and Aldean got engaged in September of 2014, with the former writing upon accepting the latter’s proposal:


“My heart has never been more full of happiness and love. Can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with this man. So many blessings and memories are in our future and SO thankful I get to share them with him.”


Aldean later told People Magazine that he was “down” for having at least one child with Kerr, saying:


“I love kids and being a dad is one of the best things in the world for me.”



ReadMore…