Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Florida Man: 21 Ways in Which He Actually Got Arrested


Simply put, you should beware of Florida Man.


As documented below, males who reside in The Sunshine State have made a habit of getting in trouble with the law in ridiculous, over-the-top, often impossible-to-believe ways.


Such as what, you may be wondering?


Such as these 100% real examples…




1. You Shouldn’t Inject Heroin Anywhere…


You shouldnt inject heroin anywhere

… but especially not here.



2. Isn’t It Ironic?


Isnt it ironic

No? It’s just insane and dangerous? Oh, right.



3. Rectum?


Rectum

He nearly killed ‘em with every detail in this story!



4. If This Isn’t an Emergency, What Is?


If this isnt an emergency what is

Seriously. We’re talking PBR here, folks.



5. Say My Name!


Say my name

I said MY name!



6. What, I Just Wanted Some Pussy?


What i just wanted some pussy

To sit next to me, that is.


View Slideshow
ReadMore…