Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Kailyn Lowry Announces New Show: Is She Quitting Teen Mom 2?!

Kailyn Lowry has a lot on her plate these days.


A recent college grad, Kailyn welcomed her third child last month, and she’s currently looking into grad school options.


Oh, and of course, there’s that whole “starring in a wildly popular reality show” thing.



But believe it or not, Kailyn is eager to take on more responsibility and pursue even greater opportunities.


In a recent interview with Radar Online, Lowry revealed that she’s currently developing a television pilot about a topic very close to her heart.


“I filmed a pilot with one of my friends back in March so I am hoping to edit that and try to get it out there,” Lowry told the outlet.


“I want to pitch it and see what happens,” she added.


Asked for details about the show, Kailyn perhaps intentionally kept things a bit vague:


“It’s a TV show about working moms with a spin to it,” she said.



Unfortunately, it looks like that’s all she wants to say for now.


Is it a scripted series? Another reality show? Is she hoping to pitch it to MTV?


For the time being, at least, Kailyn’s not talking.


The good news is, it doesn’t look like the new series will prevent Lowry from continuing to star on Teen Mom 2.


As for the show’s chances of getting picked up and when it might premiere, Kail doesn’t have a whole lot of information to offer – but it sounds like that’s because she’s in the dark herself.



Switching gears to dicuss her future academic efforts, Kailyn says she’s definitely planning to pursue a master’s degree in the very near future.


“I just don’t know when,” she said.


“It depends on the kids and where I’m at. I don’t know exactly for what yet either.”


And of course, these days, Kailyn is asked when she’ll reveal the name of her third child, but she’s still keeping that information on a need-to-know basis:


“I have not filled out legal paperwork yet,” she said.


“There is always room for me to change my mind on the name. That’s why I haven’t announced it yet. But once I do fill out the paper work I’m going to announce it.”


She added:



“It’s not a family name or anything like that. It’s something I stumbled across over the years and it kind of always was in the back of my mind.”


So it sounds like Baby Lo does have a name, as far as Kailyn’s concerned, but she hasn’t gotten around to making it legal yet.


Like we said, she’s got a lot on her plate these days!


Watch Teen Mom 2 online for more on Kailyn’s incredibly busy life.



ReadMore…