Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 4 Episode 8 Recap: Intervention

Teairra Mari may have been on the outs with her friends, but they still showed up to help her when she needed them the most. 


When Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood Season 4 Episode 8 got underway, Moniece Slaughter, Nikki Mudarris, and A.D. Diggs decided it was time for their friend to get some help. 



She was not supposed to be drinking and was apparently slipping back into her old ways, and that was a big concern for those closest to her. 


They worried about what would happen if she continued to spiral, and Teairra had some things to say about a 90-day residential program in San Francisco. 


“I’m not going anywhere. What is this? I definitely don’t have ninety days to give to that,” she yelled as she tried to imply everything was good with her. 


In the end, she agreed thirty days, while confirming that she knew there was something wrong with her. 



“I have to look in the mirror and realize it’s an issue. I would like my mother [to fly with me],” she says, while breaking down in tears. ”I need to get my sh*t together. It’s a start. So many people are rooting for me.”


It was a long and winding road, but Teairra is finally getting help, and we could not be more happy for her. Recognizing there is an issue is the first step to recovery. 


Meanwhile, Brooke Valentine met up with Bridget Kelly, and they spilled all the goodies to each other about their relationship woes. 


“I did cheat on my boyfriend James once maybe twice, but that was a long time ago, and I’m ready to give James a real shot,” Bridget sensationally confirmed. 



She wanted them to go on a date with Brooke and Marcus, but Brooke said, “Marcus is on probation.” She then opened up about trying to get back at him for breaking her heart. 


“I’m out her purposely doing things to piss him off. I had a little outing, and I went there with Booby.”


Yes, everyone on this show lives for drama, and we love to keep up to speed with all of it. It’s so juicy. 


We even got confirmation that Lyrica’s family was finally getting on with A1’s, so that was surprising. 



“I am happy to say our mothers are getting along like girlfriends these days,” Lyrica claimed with a huge grin on her face. 


Zell opened up about his mission to sabotage Misster Ray’s launch party for his PR company. Yes, he still wanted revenge, and he knew just how to get it. 


Zell threw a party, and Lyrica took to the stage to cut some shapes and sing some songs. Things took a turn when Moniece and Misster Ray walked into the venue. 


When Zell tried to throw shade at Ray, Ray threw a shoe at him. No, we’re not kidding. We’re a little mad we did not get to see a big fight, but we can thank the robust security for that one. 


Brooke’s day went from bad to worse when A1 told Marcus that he saw her getting up close and personal with Booby at a recent event. 


“He needs to know what’s up. His girl right now is making him look crazy in these streets, and I’m not having that with my friend,” A1 said in a confessional, before spilling the beans. 



Marcus made his way to the studio and caught them in the act, but Brooke was not ready to roll over and admit defeat, so she said Marcus was “running around with that paranormal bimbo.”


The scene concluded with Booby saying how much he liked Brooke and they started making out again. Sigh. 


The biggest moment of the episode was when Masika and Alex finally showed up to shoot the video. 


“I already told you that I’m not shooting with this h*,” Masika yells, before Alexis fires back, “why can’t you be grown? We should talk.”


Yeah, these two will never be friends. It’s a lost cause. 



ReadMore…