Sunday, October 8, 2017

Woman Drops iPhone Out Window, Tweets Traumatic Rescue


A woman named Liz Bertorelli has gone viral for overcoming a legitimate personal crisis this month:


She dropped her iPhone out her apartment window and watched helplessly as it lay on her neighbor"s balcony… for days.


Why was she unable to retrieve it? Why couldn"t her neighbors simply help out? How did she put one foot in front of the other and go on with her life following such a traumatic event?


Thankfully, Liz Tweeted a majority of this harrowing tale in real time.


Scroll down for a story of tragedy and then eventual triumph…




1. What Did I Do?!?


What did i do

Follow-up question: What do I do now?!?



2. Phew. It Will Be Okay Now, Right?


Phew it will be okay now right

They’ll see the note and contact me and this nightmare will be over soon…



3. NOOOOOO!


Noooooo

And what will happen to the phone if it rains?!?



4. I’m Batman


Im batman

Or I will be if need be.



5. I Did Watch MagGyver One Time


I did watch maggyver one time

Maybe I can do this.



6. No.


No

Have you ever seen Romeo and Juliet?


View Slideshow
ReadMore…