Monday, November 27, 2017

Kris Jenner: My Kids Won"t Stop Giving Me Grandchildren!

It’s confirmed that Kim Kardashian is pregnant via surrogate. The world knows that Kylie Jenner is pregnant and that Khloe is pregnant, though they’ve both been uncharacteristically shy about the news.


Kris Jenner can’t help but be excited about the new grandchildren who are about to enter her life, however. So excited that she, well, can’t help but talk about it.


And it also sounds like Kris Jenner finds all of these pregnancies in her family almost as overwhelming as the rest of us do.



It’s not entirely clear if Kris Jenner really sees all of these impending grandchildren as a gift or if her 20-year-old “baby” daughter’s pregnancy makes her feel like she wished for grandchildren on a cursed monkey’s paw.


Well, you’ll see when we get to the part where she refers to her incoming grandchildren as a “leaky faucet,” which is just not the most flattering analogy.


In the mean time, though, here’s the context:


On Sunday, Keeping Up With The Kardashians aired their Christmas special.


(I’m totally a “happy holidays” person but the Kardashians are big into Christianity, so when they do a holiday special, it’s a Christmas special, folks)


Kris Jenner spoke to her family, saying:


“One of my favorite traditions during the holidays is to shop for all the kids for Christmas — and now, it’s extra special because I get to shop for all the grandkids.”


That line is innocuous enough. Kim has two kids with another on the way and Kourtney already has three babies.


Then Kris says something else:


“It never seems to end, which is exciting.”


Yes, it certainly is exciting. And the “never seems to end” line sure sounds like it’s a reference to more than just Kim’s pregnant surrogate.



Kim Kardashian just had her baby shower and she knows what’s coming in 2018.


She makes that clear as the family begins reflecting on the things for which they are thankful.


“I don’t know if I’m thankful for the calm before the storm next year with the new baby.”


To be clear, we don’t think that she’s having second thoughts about her third child. She just knows that children are a lot of work.


Kim continues: “And I’m thankful that we have family here!”


Kris Jenner’s mother, who only recently came to Calabasas, spoke up:


“I’m so thankful to be here. This is a new thing for me because I’m a San Diego girl, and now I’m becoming a Calabasas lady.”


Awww, that’s so sweet!


Khloe spoke up:


“I think I’m thankful for having so many different generations here.”


Is one of those “generations” inside of her and Kylie? Because the answer is yes.


“I think it’s so cool,” Khloe added.


Kendall, who is not pregnant because she’s only 22 years old, reflected upon the entire family:


“I think we’re super rare.”


That’s true — in that their lifestyle is rare because they’re rich and famous. It’s also true that, for better or for worse, their personalities are pretty unique.


“We’re really blessed,” Kendall concludes.


Isn’t that the truth!



Finally, it was Kylie’s turn to speak.


“I’m thankful for my mom, because I don’t know what I would do without you.”


She was super emotional during this. Most 20-year-olds might not tear up when talking about their (living, healthy) mothers, but:


One, Kylie is a reality star on camera. This is not her first rodeo.


Two, Kylie must be dealing with pregnancy hormones.


“You’re like, my favorite person on the planet,” Kylie continues. “You really are. I hold you in high regard.”


That’s really sweet … though she did say it in front of the entire rest of her family.



When it was again Kris Jenner’s turn to speak, she talks about her kids who are giving her grandkids.


“I used to pray that one of you guys would have a baby.”


Here’s that line where it sounds like she’s almost saying “be careful what you wish for.”


“And now it’s like a faucet that that we turned on and it won’t turn off,” Kris Jenner says.


We get how she’s saying “the blessings just keep coming,” but most people wouldn’t use “leaky faucet” to describe something positive.


It may be that Kris Jenner feels that at least one of these pregnancies — Kylie’s, for example — might not be as much of a blessing as the others.


But she doesn’t say that. Instead, Kris continues:


“So the fact that I have all these grandchildren — it’s been the most amazing journey to watch your kids [have kids]. It’s truly the meaning of life.”


By our count, Kourtney, Kim, Rob, Khloe, and Kylie will have all given her grandkids.


Kendall is still hot for a living and is probably going to keep concentrating on making good choices for the foreseeable future.



Khloe speaks up, because maybe she felt like Kylie had one-upped her in expressing her thanks (just like she did by also getting pregnant, right?).


“I want to add that I’m grateful for my mom, too.”


Kris Jenner responds:


“I never get tired of hearing it.”


Awww, they’re cute.


Kris Jenner adds to the list of things for which she is grateful:


“I feel so blessed that my kids love [the holiday season] as much as I do.”


Well, of course they do. In that household, imagine the kinds of presents that the kids grew up with.


“And it means as much to them as it does to me,” Kris concludes.


It’s cute, you guys.


We don’t know how overwhelmed Kris actually is by all of this news, but by now the shock has long worn off and she’s probably just excited about grandmothering three new grandbabies.



ReadMore…