Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Farrah Abraham & Aden Stay: It"s Over!

Well, that was fast!


Just one week after we learned that Farrah Abraham is dating Aden Stay, the couple has officially decided to call it quits.



Farrah broke the news to Radar Online today, implying that she felt she was being used by Stay for her wealth and fame: 


“I need to watch whom I date as many men target me for my success,” Farrah explained to the outlet.


“I’m focused on work right now, between TV and film projects.”


“I wish him well, but I’m not rushing into relationships. I like to take my time to do it right for myself and for my daughter. Being the best parent I can be is my priority.”


The news comes just days after Farrah and Aden’s “date night” was thoroughly documented on her social media pages.



At the time, Farrah gushed about Aden in a way that led some fans to believe that she’s 


“Aden is amazing,” she told Radar.


“I’m a lucky woman and feel blessed. We have just started our relationship and I feel like I met someone who is amazing.”


Interestingly, news of the spilt comes just hours after Farrah’s ex, Simon Saran, openly mocked her new relationship.


The timing has led many to the conclusion that Farrah and Simon might be getting back together, but there’s been no real indication that that’s the case.



Ideally, Farrah is focusing on her daughter and her career these days, rather than pursuing another relationship.


Abraham was recently fired by MTV and Viacom, the companies that served as her primary sources of income for the entirety of her adult life.


Farrah has several other revenue streams available to her (including the live online sex shows that prompted her termination), but for the first time, she’ll be raising her daughter without the help of any income from MTV.


We often find ourselves thinking that Farrah’s life can’t possibly get any more tumultuous, but she always finds a way to prove us wrong.


Watch Teen Mom OG online to remind yourself of just how bonkers the life of Ms. Abraham can be.



ReadMore…