Tuesday, March 13, 2018

14 Things You Definitely Did Not Know About Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian is featured on the cover of the April 2018 Elle.


In a related story about the reality star, Kim opens up like never before about her dangerous pregnancies… her marriage to Kanye West… her meticulous home… and whether she would ever have yet another child.


Think you know Kim Kardashian well?


Scroll down, read closely and you may realize that you don"t know Kim Kardashian at all…




1. At Home with Kim…


Kim kardashian for elle

For this feature story, the author spent many hours interviewing Kim inside her home, thereby learning unique things about the star and how she lives on a daily basis. For example?



2. Her Home is Oddly Quiet


Kim kardashian needs a tan

“My kids just aren’t that loud… My dog’s even quiet; it’s the craziest thing,” Kim says in response to this tidbit, thanking The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan, for helping with her canine in this regard.



3. Home is Where the Heart Is… But Nothing Else


Kim kardashian in tight dress

Kim says she lives in a “label-less house,” with the author noting that the label on her water bottle has even been peeled off. This is because Kim’s house doubles as a TV show set and if the camera catches any sort of label, it would be considered an advertisement.



4. She’s a Neat Freak!


Kim kardashian hourglass figure

“My life is chaotic, so my home is super simple. Everything has to be clean. No clutter,” Kim explains in this piece.



5. And It Doesn’t Just Apply to Her House, Either


Kim kardashian reads mean tweets

“I can’t have a full phone,” she even says. “At the end of the day, I delete everything that’s not a current conversation. If I need some information, then I keep it. If not, it has to be deleted. I can’t see too much noise.”



6. What Really Bothers Her?


Kim kardashian nude eating noodles

“If things aren’t organized, I flip out. My kids’ clothes have their name ironed into them on little labels. I know where everything is, and I. Do. Not. Lose. Things.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…