Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Kailyn Lowry: Will She Leave Teen Mom 2?


Note to Teen Mom 2 producers:


You may need to start casting for brand new teen moms.


Over the past few days, multiple leading ladies on this MTV program have threatened to leave the series.


Briana DeJesus, for example, says she may quit the show because she was set up by the network when it came to the latest reunion episode and her alleged fight with Kailyn Lowry.


And Chelsea Houska says she may also be outta here due to violence between the cast members.


Now it"s time for Kailyn Lowry to weigh in on her future.


Might she follow her co-stars out the door? What would MTV need to change about Teen Mom 2 in order to assure she stays?


Lowry spoke to Radar Online about both of these topics…




1. The Fight


Kailyn lowry looks sad

Sorry… the ALLEGED fight. All of these new complaints and threats come on the heels of a report that Kailyn brawled with Briana DeJesus on the stage of the latest reunion.



2. Did She, Though?


Kailyn lowry on a couch

No, Kailyn herself says. Lowry actually sort of defended DeJesus in confirming via social media that it was Briana’s sister, Brittany, who pulled her hair and that Briana did nothing violent to her during the taping.



3. Put Up Your Dukes, Dammit!


Kailyn and briana

Kailyn tried to get Briana to fight however, actually admitting that she “confronted [DeJesus] alone [during the reunion taping] and she would not get up. I just wanted to hash it out. But she did not want to. We went into a private room without cameras and I told her to get up. She wouldn’t.”



4. But This Isn’t Briana’s Story


Briana drama

In an exclusive interview with The Hollywood Gossip (yup, that’s us!), DeJesus told her side: “I got to the studio. I get a text and it’s Kail saying she wants to talk. So Production told me that she wants to squash the beef since we are on the same show. So I said ok. Kail didn’t want our ‘convo’ filmed so Production stood in the hallway.”



5. And Then?


Briana dejesus on twitter

“When Kail walks in she looked like she wanted to fight so I’m like omg here we go. So there’s 3 guards inside with us just in case so Kail starts yelling saying let me just hit her one time. She knew she wouldn’t be able to touch me because all the guards were holding her back, so whatever. That ended and I was like wait til I see you again.”



6. Okay. And THEN?!?!?!?


Briana dejesus selfie

Producers asked Briana if she wanted to tape a segment. She said yes. But then: “The only person I saw was Kail sitting down so I just ran up. Guards got to me. I slipped and fell trying to get over the table to get to Kail and then my sister got into it.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…