Thursday, July 26, 2018

Tori Roloff Posts Ultimate Anniversary Tribute to Husband

The competition is apparently on between Tori Roloff and Audrey Roloff.


On Father’s Day this year, Audrey gushed and gushed and gushed over her husband, Jeremy, praising him for his faith and his dedication to his family.


It was an incredibly sweet message.



But Tori may have just topped it.


On the occasion of her third wedding anniversary, Tori has gone ahead and made it impossible for any other spouse to ever wish a happy anniversary to his or her spouse ever again.


Why?


Because he or she will never be able to surpass the sweetness of Tori’s message about Zach.


“I just can’t quite comprehend how I get to live out my life next to this man. Zach you are hands down the best husband I could ever ask for,” the TLC star wrote on Instagram last night alongside the picture above.


The Little People, Big World twosome originally said, “I do” in front of approximately 200 people in a Roloff Family Farm ceremony on July, 25 2015.


Just under two years later, they welcomed a son named Jackson Kyle into the world.



Continued Tori in her tribute:


“I’m so thankful for your grace and your patience. You help me be a better version of myself every single day. I love your heart and your thoughtfulness.


“You are always quick to put others before yourself and it’s something I truly believe the world needs more of.”


Man. Is it getting misty in here or is it just us?


Tori recently confirmed that she and Zach are either trying for a second child right now or will be in the near future.


She sounds very excited to give Jackson a sibling.



But not as excited as she was on Instagram to talk up her husband of three years.


“You are always quick to put others before yourself and it’s something I truly believe the world needs more of,” she wrote of Zach, concluding with a flourish:


I have loved watching you become a dad and it’s made me fall more in love with you. Marriage isn’t always the easiest thing to do but I’m thankful I have the best partner in life to navigate it and make it stronger every day.


I have so enjoyed these last three years and I can’t wait for many many many more happy years with you. I love you babe uh.


Happy anniversary zachys! #storyofzachandtori



We love it.


Just so honest, open and romantic.


Tori and Zach met back when the former was working on the Roloff farm in 2010.


“I was working at Roloff Farms during pumpkin season as a greeter and one of our co-workers introduced us,” Tori said on Little People, Big World awhile back.


Added Zach at the time:


“[We] just started talking and she kept coming over. Her being average height, me being a dwarf, people obviously stare…


“She was my first kiss. It was an epic night. It was on the roof of the swamp fort. Full moon right above us. Like, primetime. It was prime.”


These two are prime.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



ReadMore…