Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lamar Odom Makes HUGE Announcement About His Future

Lamar Odom is finally getting back together with his one true love.


No, not Khloe Kardashian.


We just realized how you may have gotten that impression.



Instead, however, Odom has confirmed that he’s actually agreed on a deal to revive his basketball career.


Not in the NBA, though.


“I have some good news to share with you on this beautiful day from The Netherlands. My heart literally warms up now I can finally share with you all that I’m returning to play Basketball,” Odom captioned an Instagram post on Thursday afternoon, adding:


“I will be playing in China! God is good!”


Wow. We didn’t expect to hear this announcement.


Heck, the last we had heard about Odom, he was involved in a shootout while hanging out at a Hooters.


Odom hasn’t played professionally since his stint with the Clippers in 2012-2013.



About two years after hanging it up, seemingly for the last time, Odom nearly died.


As you likely know by now, he overdosed while inside a Nevada brothel — and it was believed, for a decent period of time afterward, that he might not even walk or talk again.


“Thanks lord for giving me another chance in life and thank you fans for your the love and support during all those hard years,” Odom continued in today’s post.


“Never give up on yourself and keep believing that only god can create the miracles you’re hoping for.


“Basketball and my children have always been the light in my life and this is where my focus is right now.”



Odom had previously teased his move to China in a since-deleted Instagram post on July 10, writing at the time:


“Happy & proud to announce that I have signed a global management contract with my new @NinetyPlusOfficial family.


“I feel so happy to be writing new episodes of my life in another country that’s so huge in basketball. I am so grateful to have you all as my supporting fans through my ups and downs.”


Odom averaged 13.3 points per game and 8.4 rebounds per game during his NBA career.


He was among the more versatile players in the league, although he never fulfilled his potential due to an ongoing drug addiction.



The same thing could basically be said about his marriage to Khloe.


It lasted a little over four years and it was marred by multiple instances of Odom either falling off the wagon, cheating or doing both at once.


To this day, sources will claim that Odom is still trying to win Khloe back over, as he’s never shied away from discussing his strong feelings for her.


If that romantic ship had not sailed before, however, it certainly hasnow.


Because ain’t no way Khloe is taking her daughter all the way to China. Sorry, Lammy.


ReadMore…