Monday, July 16, 2018

Thomas Markle: My Daughter is "Terrified" of the Royals!

Meghan Markle is miserable, scared and all alone, clearly in need of her father these days.


So says… well… Meghan Marke"s father himself.


Thomas, who resides in Mexico and who has not had a particularly close relationship with his famous child in years, talked openly with The Sun this weekend about the former Suits actress.


She"s far better known these days, of course, for her marriage to Prince Harry than for her role on that long-running USA Network hit.



And Thomas says this marriage is simply killing his daughter.


"My thing about my daughter right now is that I think she is terrified," Thomas told the newspaper in remarks posted on Sunday.


He added:


"I see it in her eyes, I see it in her face and I see it in her smile. I"ve seen her smile for years. I know her smile. I don"t like the one I"m seeing now. This one isn"t even a stage smile – this is a pained smile."


Markle"s dad made headlines back in May after he chose NOT to attend the Royal Wedding.


He decided this because he had recently suffered a heart attack and also because he was the subject of scorn in Great Britain for agreeing to let the paparazzi snap pictures of him in exchange for money.


This is an act especially frowned upon within the confines of Kensington Palace.



"It really worries me. I think she"s under too much pressure," Thomas went on in this interview. "There"s a high price to pay to be married to that family."


Despite Meghan often breaking protocol and doing her own thing, Thomas called out Kate Middleton"s fashion and the Royals in general as part of this sit-down, asking:


"Why in 2018 are we dressing like the 1930s? Why do they have to cover their knees?"


Referring to the aforementioned photo scandal, Thomas went on to tell The Sun he thinks he is "being shunned" by Markle and her new in-laws because he "made a profit on the staged pictures."


He said he"s apologized many times over for the mistake.


He also says he has no way to get in touch with Meghan… and he really wants to do so.



"My message [to her] would be, "I love you, I miss you, I"m sorry for anything that went wrong,"" he says here.


"And I want to be her [future] child"s grandfather and I want to be near them. I want to be a part of their life. I"d like to put our differences behind us and get together. I miss you very much."


This is the second time Thomas Markle has spoken to the press.


Check out his first set of controversial comments HERE.



"I don"t care whether she"s pissed off at me – I want to see her," he concluded to The Sun this time around.


"I just want to have a father-daughter relationship. I took care of my mother the last five years of her life. My daughter said to me she would take care of me in my declining years.


"I"m not talking about money – I"m talking about taking care of me. That"s important to me."


Thomas markle my daughter is terrified of the royals
ReadMore…