Friday, September 7, 2018

Aly Raisman Warns Bachelor Fans: Colton Underwood Is a Selfish Jerk!

Right after Labor Day, Colton Underwood was confirmed as the next Bachelor.


Some fans are very excited, but other members of the Bachelor Nation are still a little wary of him.


According to what his ex, famed Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman, wrote in her book, this next season of The Bachelor could be worse than Arie’s. …



While Aly Raisman did not call out Colton by name in her book, FierceRadarOnline reports that she describes an unhappy encounter with a man who could only be the next Bachelor.


“A professional athlete I’d been talking to for a while had invited me to visit him and watch one of his games,” Aly wrote.


Aly said that she had taken him up on his invitation despite the travel distance because “I figured I could use a distraction.”


“Saturday went well,” she shared, speaking of the day before the game. “The guy was attentive and fun, and we seemed to be having a good time.”


Aly reveals: “But when I met him Sunday after his game, he had turned into a completely different person.”



“We were in his car when I made a move to change the radio station,” she says.


This, apparently, is when things really went south.


“‘Don’t touch the music,’ he snapped,” Aly reports.


“I thought he was joking,” Aly explains. “So I continued to reach for the stereo buttons.”


“‘I’m not kidding — don’t touch it,’ he said sharply,” she narrates.



According to her, this handsome gentleman had some very ugly reasoning for insisting that he control the radio.


She reports that he told her: “‘I just played a game, and you just sat and watched. You haven’t done anything today."”


“‘So we’ re going to listen to this sports radio station,"” she says that he said. “‘I want to hear what they say about me.’”


Yikes.


“I sat silently for the rest of the car ride,” Aly reveals. “I couldn’t wait to get out.”


We can imagine.



“I felt embarrassed,” after the incident, Aly admits.


“But,” she adds, she felt “also angry that I had traveled to see someone who treated me so disrespectfully.”


No one has the right to speak to anyone in the way that she describes. Apparently, the rest of the day didn’t really improve upon her experience.


“He was glued to his phone and ignored me as we sat and ate dinner,” she reveals.


Phone use is a normal part of life, but if someone flies out to see you for a weekend, maybe be less of a jerk.


“When I left for the airport,” Aly shared. “He hardly said good-bye.”



Speaking of this man — whom many believe to have been Colton — reminds us of Raven Gates’ words of warning.


“I just don’t think his intentions are good,” Raven told Tia Booth on Bachelor in Paradise.


“First of all, Colton’s past dating history has been the It Girl,” Raven reasoned. “You’re the It Girl from your season, and he reached out to you.”


“And then he went on Becca’s season, and now he’s back with you,” Raven pointed out. “All of his actions have said something different…”


Raven implored Tia: “You have to really see the true person that Colton is.”



That’s a fair point. People might have a hard time seeing past Colton Underwood’s virginity and his smile and his general handsomeness.


Just because a guy’s clearly not just out to get in your pants doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have an agenda.


If Raven is right, then Colton just gravitates towards the most popular girl around and uses her like an accessory to promote himself.


If Aly was really talking about Colton in her book, then it sounds like he has some major entitlement issues and can be a selfish jerk sometimes.


Besides, if the Bachelor Nation is right about Colton not really being a virgin, then he might also be a huge liar.


What are we getting ourselves into with this next season?



ReadMore…