Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ali Fedotowsky: Pregnant with First Child!

Ali Fedotowsky is pregnant with her first child.


And here’s how the former Bachelorette star shared the exciting news with her Instagram followers?



HA! We love it.


Fedotowsky, who got engaged to Kevin Manno in September, wrote the following as a caption to the above photo:


“It’s true – we’re pregnant! You see, last year, when @kevinmanno & I started planning our wedding, we couldn’t find any good ringer bearers or flower girls so we decided to make our own.”


It’s unclear just how far along Fedotowsky is, but she wrote on her official blog that she and Manno kept the big news secret for awhile.


“This is going to sound crazy, but I finally feel like I discovered where babies come from!” she wrote.


“Ha! No really, I’m not even kidding. Obviously I understand that sex leads to babies, but I never fully understood the absolute MIRACLE that happens inside of a woman’s body.


“At every ultrasound I am in awe at how much our little one has grown. It blows my mind that I can gently push on my belly and wake him/her up.


“How is that possible? How did we create this life? It’s all so overwhelming and beautiful.”



After initially contemplating a destination wedding, Fedotowsky and Manno are in the middle of planning an affair closer to home now.


And it’s safe to say they are excited about their bundle of impending joy.


“We are thrilled, excited, nervous, and in awe that we are going to be parents! We feel incredibly fortunate to be lucky enough to welcome a little one into this world,” Fedotowsky told People Magazine.