Friday, January 29, 2016

Kylie Jenner: I"m Single! (And NOT Ready to Mingle!)

For the past several weeks, trying to figure out if Kylie Jenner and Tyga are still together was like asking your Facebook friends to name the best presidential candidate:


There were a million different answers, and most of them were rooted in nonsense.



Today alone, we had what seemed to be a confirmation that Kyga is a thing of the past, as Tyga bought a new house more than an hour away from Kylie’s home in Calabasas. 


That, of course, was immediately followed by the emergence of video of Kylie and Tyga clubbing together last night. 


Needless to say, the couple has been sending some seriously mixed messages, but Kylie made her relationship status quite clear in a video she posted to her subscription-based website moments ago:


“I’m definitely a relationship girl, but these days I kinda just want to date myself. I feel like I’ve been in a relationship for like, six years. I have just gone from one person to the next,” the 18-year-old told fans.



“I was dating someone for like, three years, 14, 15, 16, and then like a little bit of 17. I went into another relationship, 17, 18. Now I’m just like – I feel like I really need to find myself this year and have a relationship with myself.


“Cause I don’t know what it feels like to be by myself, I feel like you need to love yourself before you can love anybody else.”


So she didn’t come right out and say she’s (finally) done with Tyga, but when you make a comment like that shortly after your boyfriend was caught cheating with a Brazilian model, the message is pretty clear.


Hopefully, Tyga is already hard at work looking for a new girlfriend who will help him stay relevant.