Friday, January 29, 2016

Kanye West on Amber Rose Tweet: Nothing Goes Into My Butt!!!

Earlier this week, Kanye West went off on Wiz Khalifa after misinterpreting a tweet about weed as an insult to his wife. 


It was one of those things that could only happen to Kanye, as was Amber Rose’s response to the whole situation.



Amber, of course, has been involved in long-term relationships with both Khalifa and West, but she’s on good terms with Wiz, whereas Kanye has publicly mocked her on countless occasions.


So when it came time for Amber to pick sides in the beef, the choice was obvious – especially after Kanye dragged her son into it – and she wound up dropping these gems on the world:


“Awww @kanyewest are u mad I’m not around to play in ur asshole anymore? #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch,”


“Lol @kanyewest Now u wanna delete ur tweets cuz Muva has arrived? #TwitterFingers #UrGettingBodiedByAStripperN–ga”


Yes, Amber told the world that Kanye enjoys a finger in his butt. And she would know. She dated the dude for two years, long before Kim Kardasnian entered his life. 


Yesterday, however, the rapper took to Twitter to set the record straight and inform the world that unlike leather sweatpants, butt stuff is not on the list of Yeezy’s favorite things:


“Exes can be mad but just know I never let them play with my ass,” West tweeted. “I don’t do that… I stay away from that area all together.”


“I’m not into that kind of s–t. I like pictures and videos Me and my wife got the kind of love that can turn exes into best friends.”


Right. Maybe he’s telling the truth, but when a woman is having sex with Kanye West, we’re pretty sure everything she does qualifies as a–hole play.