Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Yolanda Foster and Muhamed Hadid Slam "RHOBH" Co-stars

After watching Lisa Vanderpump say that her ex-husband, Muhamed Hadid doesn’t believe their children have Lyme disease, Yolanda Foster had to once again defend herself and her family.



On last night’s episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Foster joined the ladies at Kyle Richards’ home for a BBQ.  Since she was still recovering from breast implant removal surgery, Foster only stayed a brief time.  


It wasn’t until after Foster left that the women started talking about how two of her children, Bella and Anwar, had contracted Lyme disease as well.


Vanderpump, who is a friend of Hadid’s, told the other women that he didn’t believe his children were affected.


This prompted Hadid to speak out via Instagram.


“I do not wish to make public my family’s private matters, but I would like to make it clear that I completely and unequivocally support my children and their mother,” he wrote last night.


“I can only imagine that my response to a question at dinner asking how my kids are doing with ‘fine’ was misconstrued. I have too much respect for all 5 of my children to speak about them publicly in a restaurant or otherwise. 


“I will not speak further on something that should be put to rest now.”  


Foster couldn’t hold back after watching the episode.


“Tonight’s show was disheartening,” she wrote on her BravoTV blog.


“Still, I am the subject of conversation amongst ‘friends.’ Looks like I got out of dodge right on time at that barbecue. The only thing I saw grilling was gossip…I have nothing to prove and know that my journey is public due to the job I’ve chosen as a Housewife, but I can’t accept something so delicate as my children’s health being talked about in such a way.


“I know I’m not the only mother who would speak to this…It’s one thing when your integrity is doubted, spoken of behind your back, but it strikes another cord when it’s your children.”


To further drive her point home, Foster posted a 2015 photo of herself with Bella in bed as the model was receiving IV fluid.


“Watching my brave babies stuffer in silence in order to support me in my journey has struck the deepest core of hopelessness inside of me, it is because of them that I continue to fight relentlessly,” Foster wrote.


“I will not allow them to live a life of pain and suffering, I will prevail and walk to the end of the earth to find a cure for them and millions of others debilitated by this invisible disease!!!!