Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tess Holliday: Pregnant with Baby #2!

Congratulations are in order for Tess Holliday.


The outspoken plus-sized model is expecting her second child!



“It definitely was not planned and I was a little nervous when I first found out, but I’m excited!” Holliday tells People of getting pregnant again by her fiance, Nick.


Holliday has a 10-year-old son named Rylee from a previous relationship, so it’s been awhile since she changed any diapers.


But she says she’s looking forward to having a newborn again.


“When I had my son, I was 20 and I didn’t know what I was doing and I didn’t have help.


“I’m really excited to be doing it again and have support, and be able to enjoy having a baby, because I couldn’t last time.”


The 30-year-old beauty, who has famously built her career as the first size-22 signed model, adds that her son is hoping for a brother.


Nick doesn’t care about the gender, just that this marks the perfect opportunity to complete the couple’s family.


“I think it really solidifies the two halves of our family coming together,” Holliday says. “It will be nice to have the family more blended.”


We send our very best wishes to Tess Holliday and hope she has a safe, relatively easy pregnancy.