Friday, January 22, 2016

Dawn Scott"s Death: Read Kimberly Matthers" Heartbreaking Reaction

The untimely passing of Eminem’s sister-in-law has left her loved ones devastated, no more so than her sister, Kim Mathers.



Though Kim and Dawn shared a complicated past due to Dawn’s drug use, she’s still reeling from the loss.


“Dawn was my sweet,beautiful sister who lost her way,” Mathers wrote on the funeral home’s website, where loved ones are invited to leave a message for the deceased.


I kept a light lit for her hoping she’d find her way back to me. I miss her and love her more than anything I could ever say. I wish she was here so I could hug her and tell her I love her.”


“Half of me is gone and I will never feel whole again,” Mathers continued.  “She made me laugh and kept me on my toes.


“She was the best sister and friend in the world and I will miss her until we are together again.”


Scott’s biological daughter, Alaina (whom Eminem adopted) tweeted about the news on January 21st.







According to police reports, Scott was found “slumped over in bed and unresponsive,” in her Macomb County, Michigan home.


“It’s suspected to be drug use, possibly heroin,” Warren, Michigan’s Mayor James Fouts told People.


Scott’s on-again, off-again boyfriend Les Martin spoke about the severity of her addiction.


“Heroin, cocaine, Adderall. If it was a pill, she would take it,” Martin told Radar Online.


“Klonopin were her downfall. She was swallowing them things like candy.”