Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Khloe Kardashian and James Harden: Going Strong!

Khloe Kardashian may be having trouble booking guests for her upcoming talk show, but the star says she’s having no trouble at all with her love life.


No matter what some critics out there may think.



In promotion of Kocktails With Khloe, which premieres January 20 on the Internet, Kardashian told E! News’ Catt Sadler that her romance relationship with NBA superstar James Harden is going very well at the moment.


“Yeah, we’re good,” Kardashian confirmed. “We are good!”


There have been questions about their status due to how much time Khloe has been spending with estranged husband Lamar Odom.


She played the key role in quietly moving Odom from a Los Angeles hospital to a private rehab facility last week, one that happens to be very close to her home.


Because she’s so actively involved with the admitted love of her life, there had even been talk that Harden dumped Kardashian over the holidays.


But this apparently was not the case.



So… just how serious is it between Kardashian and Harden?


Might we hear wedding bells down the line? Cries from a baby?


“I want a family, which means like husband, wife, kids,” she admits, explaining:


“It doesn’t necessarily mean I have to birth the kids. I could have either a surrogate if I can’t.


“I can adopt or say the man I married had kids. That’s still my family. I don’t think your children are only yours if you birthed them.”


Back when Kardashian was actually with Odom, she talked openly about her problems trying to conceive a child.


Referring to her five nieces and nephews, with whom she spends a great deal of time, Khloe concluded:


“Do I want kids right now at this interview? I don’t care to just have a child because I have so many!”