Monday, January 25, 2016

Khloe Kardashian Rates Her 3 Wildest Sex Places

Khloe Kardashian has taken a break from slamming her brother’s alleged hook-up with Blac Chyna to fill us in on her own history of hook-ups.


We’re talking full-on intercourse, people, and the most unusual places Khloe has had it.



“I’m not out there getting freaky in the craziest places, but I’ve had my fair share of chasing a thrill,” Kardashian wrote Monday on her official website and app.


So, where has Khloe chased these thrills?


“Doing it on a private plane is great, especially when there are other passengers on board. It’s part of the thrill!” she wrote.


“I walked into the bathroom first and then he followed so it wasn’t exactly stealth, haha!!!


“Everyone obviously knew what was going on in and when I walked out, they asked if we had fun, LOL!!!” 


We think we know from where Khloe got this idea.


Mother Kris Jenner once said she is also a member of the Mile High Club.



Elsewhere, Khloe rated the kitchen counter as a 5 on a scale of 1-5.


“You’re at home, so it’s comfortable, but it’s still a little different than the norm. A marble kitchen counter is sexy, thrilling … and cold, LOL,” she explained.


So, to reiterate, go get yourself a private plane and marble countertops if you want to have great sex.


But don’t bother getting it on in the backseat of a car while someone else is driving. That’s just not worth it, Khloe says.


“Don’t try this at home!” she wrote to conclude her unexpected sex list.


“Someone else was driving and I was in the backseat, but I’m a tall girl so it feels cramped and it hurts my f—ing knees.


“Getting down in a moving car is a waste of time, because nothing happens for me. I just don’t get to the finish line!


“If you’re down for a thrill, then by all means, but this one gets a low rating from me!”