Monday, February 15, 2016

Demi Lovato: Is She Finally Engaged?!?

Demi Lovato has made it very clear:


She would very much like Wilmer Valderrama to slip an engagement ring on her finger.



So after the singer shared the above image of herself and her boyfriend of over six years, Instagram followers were all abuzz:


Did the actor finally propose?!?


“I love this man with ALL of my heart. #HappyValentinesDay,” Lovato wrote as a caption, adorable adding in parenthesis:


“(btw how f-cking cute is he in his polka dot button up?!!??!)”


But fans of the artist were less focused on what Demi wrote than they were on what Demi is wearing in this picture.


No, not a fur coat.


An engagement ring! Maybe!


Did Lovato bury the lede? Is that a new diamond on her finger?


Simply put… no.




So in love



Demi followed up her first picture with the second one above, noting as a message along with it:


“You are my world, my life, my best friend, my love and my purpose. I love you so much Wilmer… y’all are crazy btw… That is my RIGHT hand and my MIDDLE finger I am NOT engaged.”


So there we have it.


Last week, Lovato appeared as a guest on Ellen and told the host:


“I don’t see a ring. I wouldn’t mind if I saw one! There’s a time for everything. We’ve been together this long, so I’m not going anywhere, and vice versa.”


Fair enough.


But still: PROPOSE ALREADY, WILMER! Sheesh.