Friday, February 26, 2016

Pamela Anderson: Naked and Unrecognizable in New Shoot

If there’s one woman who knows how to pose naked and make it look good, it’s this girl.



Pamela Anderson stripped down, got an excellent spray tan and posed for photographer Vijat Mohindra, which has been featured in Paper Magazine.


The activist, who recently designed a vegan shoe line with French designer Amelie Pichard, is super-psyched about life in general, after being cured of Hepatits-C last fall.


“It’s a great time for me right now. My kids are grown. I’m so proud of them, and they are very proud of Mom,” Anderson said in the accompanying interview.


“It’s very freeing to still be able to be myself. What a relief. And, to have my kids’ approval, respect and love is all I need. 


“I even have a man in my life that gets me like never before. That is everything!”


This phase of Anderson’s life has prompted her to encourage others to think more about feelin’ oneself and less about listening to the critics (and the computer.  The computer is just MEAN).


“What is beauty?” Anderson mused.  “It is any age. It is timeless. It’s hard to be glamorous in this digital world. I wish we still lived in black and white. People were more beautiful.”


Preach!  What else can you tell us?


“We will change the world. All of us. We all just need to do our part. And feel loved. That’s when we are at our best,” she said.


I like this woman.


“I wish that for everyone. We have paradise beneath our feet. We must change to a green economy, and things will get better.


What else?


“More equality. It’s fun; it’s innovative. We are all the architects of a new world. Maybe a new religion: loving the planet and all its beings. Let the ocean regenerate itself. And save the rainforest.”


You heard her.  Save the earth.  Wear her shoes.  Get naked!