Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Demi Lovato: No Makeup on These Mondays!

Demi Lovato is wearing some sexy attire these days, and you better not have a problem with that.


But the singer also remains dedicated to being a role model… to setting a positive example to young women everywhere… to going all natural on No Makeup Mondays.



As you can see above, the singer shared a sweaty selfie right on schedule for this hashtag-based occasion yesterday, puckering up in a sauna suit at the gym.


“Happy #NMM!!! Sweaty kisses for my #Lovatics while wearing my sauna suit in the gym,” Demi wrote as a caption, adding:


“Show me your butt naked faces and show me how #DevonneByDemi works for you!!!”


Yes, she got a shoutout to her makeup line in there, too. Kim Kardashian would be proud.


Lovato, one of our favorite celebrities due to her emphasis on inner beauty, is always sure to post makeup-free selfies to kick off each week:



And sometimes they even include her dog:



Lovato may have struggled with self-esteem issues many years ago, to such an extent that she had a drug addiction and an eating disorder.


But she recently told Allure Magazine that she’s never felt better about herself:


“I’ve never felt as confident in my skin as I do today.


“A year ago, on tour, almost every inch of my body was covered by clothing … Once I started feeling better about myself, I felt better about showing more skin.”


That’s what we like to hear!


Let’s take a look below at a handful of revealing Demi Lovato selfies, shall we?