Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Farrah Abraham: Kendall Jenner & Khloe Kardashian Are Sad and Weak!

Farrah Abraham has always been quick to pick a fight, but in recent weeks, she’s stepped her game up and started beefing with just about celebrity that crosses her path.



It all started when Farrah lashed out at Nicki Minaj on Twitter.


This served as a sort of domino effect feud that’s resulted in several new feuds, and even more idiocy from Farrah.


You see, the Nicki-Farrah beef was the subject of a sketch starring Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and Snoop Dogg that aired on Kendall’s new FYE talk show, Kocktails With Khloe.


While Farrah has been a joke to the rest of the world for several years, she still doesn’t see herself that way and she made it clear that she was not cool with being mocked by the likes of the Kard clan.


Farrah slammed Kendall and Khloe on Instagram, but apparently she still has more outrage to vent.


Farrah spoke with Radar Online today, and the Teen Mom trainwreck went off when the topic of Kendall and Khloe came up:


“I just saw the clips. I just feel like it was sad if someone’s in their own home talking and behaving that way about someone who they have never even met,” Farrah said.


“I think people who are like that, they are weak individuals and if they don’t stand up for what is right, then what is our world becoming? So that’s why I stand firmly for what I believe.”



It’s the usual garbled word salad we’ve come to expect from Farrah, but we think the gist is that she’s not cool with Kendall or Khloe.


Oh, and she’s still not exactly besties with Nicki, but she’s gonna beef with the rapper, because, like, people like her, and stuff:


“I don’t need to think that everyone’s right when they’re behaving badly,” she said, adding, “Like I’m not going to fight with Nicki Minaj because everyone wants to be her friend and she has followers and all that stuff.”


“I don’t agree, and I know that I’m in the right, and they are very much in the wrong. So I wish them all the best, but I’m not a fan of them.”


So there you have it. We’re sure Kendall, Khloe and Nicki are totally torn up about the fact that Farrah isn’t a fan of theirs.


Will they ever get over it? We’ll keep you posted.