Friday, February 12, 2016

Kanye West on Taylor Swift: I Made That B-tch Famous!

Now you’ve gone ahead and done it, Kanye West.


It wasn’t cool when you Tweeted that Bill Cosby was innocent this week and we really hope you aren’t as transphobic as some believe.



But now you’ve actually messed with Taylor Swift.


The rapper is dominating talk in the entertainment world today because he debuted his Yeezus 3 fashion line on Thursday night, while also treating viewers at the event to songs from his brand new album.


And one lyric above all stood out from the rest.


It’s from the fourth track on “The Life of Pablo” and it goes like this:


For all my Southside n—-s who will know me best/I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/Why, I made that bitch famous/God damn/I made that bitch famous.


We’ll overlook the fact that Kanye also disses wife Kim Kardashian here (he might still have sex with someone else?!?) and just focus on his claim that he made Swift “famous.”


West, of course, is referring to the 2009 incident in which he interrupted Swift’s acceptance speech on stage at the MTV  Video Music Awards.


The artists, however, made up a long time ago and have even talked about collaborating on a song in the years since.


Heck, Kanye sent Taylor flowers last year and Swift said she may run as his Vice President in 2020.


Swift is yet to speak on the very public insult, but best friend Jaime King wrote the following on Twitter:


“I’m so sad right now & disappointed right now. I stand by my sister. Always.”


Gigi Hadid, who attended the fashion show and album launch party, added:


“My attendance somewhere does not mean I agree with everything being said in the music playing there. My friends know of my loyalty.”


How dare you, Kanye?!? We’re gonna sit here all day and wait for an apology.