Monday, October 10, 2016

Kristen Stewart: I"m Proud to Be Bisexual!

As previously reported, Kristen Stewart is not ashamed of her body.


And now the actress is making it equally clear:


She is not ashamed of who she wants to touch that body.



Stewart is one of eight stars to grace a cover of Elle magazine’ annual “Women In Hollywood” issue.


Now in its 23rd year, the publication writes that these special editions are in “celebration of women who light up the screen (and, resultantly, our worlds).”


Stewart is deemed by editors as a “female supertalent,” along with Anna Kendrick, Felicity Jones, Aja Naomi King, Lupita Nyong’o, Amy Adams, Helen Mirren and Kathy Bates.


It’s a pretty big honor, to be honest.


But Stewart hasn’t actually made many recent headlines as a result of this talent.


She hasn’t been featured in many mainstream movies.


Instead, the former Twilight Saga star has mostly been in the news due to her love life.


While she once dominated the celebrity gossip universe because she was in a much-publicized relationship with Robert Pattinson, Stewart has been dating Alicia Cargile for several months.


Yes, she’s a female.


Stewart is openly bisexual.



And she makes it clear in this Elle cover story that it isn’t some phase or something she’s just experimenting with.


This is who Kristen Stewart is.


“I’m not ashamed, and I’m not confused. Things have changed,” she says of her sexuality, adding:


“And not just with me – we’re really allowed to encourage this new acceptance to develop and be awesome.”


Back in July, Stewart spoke to sister publication Elle U.K. and said, very simply of Cargile: “I’m just really in love with my girlfriend.”


It was one of the few times she acknowledged this romance in a public forum.


Said Stewart in that same interview:


“I went through so much stress and periods of strife.


“I would have panic attacks…I literally always had a stomach ache. And I was a control freak and I couldn’t anticipate what was going to happen in a given situation.”



Cargile, who works as a film producer, and Stewart started dating in 2015.  


After they broke up the first time, Stewart dated singer Soko for about a hot minute, but the two split before Stewart headed to the Cannes Film Festival in May.


“When I was dating a guy I was hiding everything that I did because everything personal felt like it was immediately trivialised, so I didn’t like it,” Stewart says, specifically of being with Pattinson.


“We were turned into these characters and placed into this ridiculous comic book, and I was like, ‘That’s mine. You’re making my relationship something that it’s not.’ I didn’t like that. But then it changed when I started dating a girl."”


She concludes:


“I was like, ‘Actually, to hide this provides the implication that I’m not down with it or I’m ashamed of it,’ so I had to alter how I approached being in public.


“It opened my life up and I’m so much happier.”


We’re so very glad to hear it!


ReadMore…