Wednesday, November 9, 2016

9 Celebs Who Promised to Move to Canada if Trump Wins


We"re not living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland yet, but now that Donald Trump has been elected president, you might want to start carrying a barbed wire-wrapped bat when you leave the house.


Of course, you could always just move to Canada.


Sure, it"s cold, but it"s clean, the people are friendly, and Tim Horton"s coffee is vastly superior to Dunkin" Donuts.


Plus, you might wind up being neighbors with these #WorstCaseOntario celebs who have pledged to move to Canada in the event of a Trump victory!


 




1. Bryan Cranston


Bryan cranston wins

In a recent podcast interview, Heisenberg said he’ll head for the hills if Trump gets elected: “Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t. It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate.”



2. Lena Dunham


Lena dunham with clothes on

Speaking at the Matrix Awards in April, Dunham said: “I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will. I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”



3. Ne-Yo


Ne yo at the american music awards

R&B star Ne-Yo made no bones about his plans to relocate if Trump wins: “Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president. The unfortunate thing about this planet is that we are in no shortage of ignorance. I mean the fact that anybody supports [Trump] at all is ridiculous to me.”



4. Raven-Symone


Raven symone on a red carpet

Raven took things a step further than most, claiming that she would move to Canada if ANY Republican got “nominated” (we assume she meant elected): “My confession for this election is if any Republican gets nominated, I’m going to move to Canada with my entire family. I already have my ticket,”



5. Josh Gad


Wwtrjfnjfrjfk0tdmjgj

Actor Josh Gad tweeted about his plans to relocate: “Looking for a great realtor in Canada.” After Trump’s victory, he added: “Goodnight America. I hope I’m wrong about what we did tonight. I hope I’m wrong about the consequences. But we have to stand together united.”



6. Chloe Sevigny


Chloe sevigny picture

Asked where she plans to live in the event of a Trump victory, Sevigny responded simply, “Nova Scotia.”


View Slideshow
ReadMore…