Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Iggy Azalea: I Have the Best Vagina in the World!

Iggy Azalea was honored as Woman of the Year at GQ Australia’s Men of the Year Awards on Wednesday night.


And while some people act all humble upon receiving this sort of distinction, perhaps thanking the little folks who helped them along the way, Azalea went in a different direction.


She happily accepted the trophy and then talked about the main reason why she deserved it.


Specifically, she talked about her vagina.



“I’ve got the best vagina in the world,” Azalea boasted on stage, emphasizing:


“I have won a lot of awards over the last few years, but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award-winning vagina.”


To be clear, the Woman of the Year trophy does NOT say it goes to the person with the very best vagina on the planet.


But whatever. If Iggy wants to interpret this victory in such a manner, who are we to say otherwise?


Especially when Nick Young broke her heart earlier this year by choosing another vagina over hers. What an idiot.


Prior to the ceremony, Azalea made it clear that she’s proud of body parts that go beyond her most private one, showing off her toned stomach – and a tad bit of cleavage – by going topless under an open black blazer.


The rapper accessorized her look with long blonde locks and little bling, as you can see above.



But, really, her vagina was the star of the night.


In her view, anyhow.


“This is amazing to me, I’ve got the best vagina in the world. How do you say no to that? You don’t,” she added on stage.


Azalea has never been one to shy away about a discussion regarding her T or her A. (Or her V, as the case may be here.)


Back in March of 2015, Iggy admitted she once got a boob job and saw no reason not to talk openly about the plastic surgery.


“I love them so much I had to talk about them,” she told E! News of the larger breasts.


Still, while it may seem as if Azalea is as confident as one can be about her body, the artist did recently admit that she has questions at times and she struggles just like everyone else.


“Some days I just think I want to crawl into a cave because I don’t feel confident at all, and then other days I feel great,” the Australian star admitted to Today Australia.


She expounded:


“I think it’s like that for all human beings, not just young women. I think feeling confident or 100 percent every day is something to aspire to, but I don’t know if it’s humanly possible for anybody.


“And I think it’s just having that honest moment with yourself and other people and almost admitting and embracing your flaws or the things that you sometimes feel bad about can empower your own self.”



In general, it may be less an issue of confidence for Azalea than it is of being honest.


“I’d feel better not to have some secret,” she also told E! News in the past. “It’s much freer to say it and then you don’t have to worry someone will dig it up.”


True. And when you have the world’s best vagina, why not scream it from the rooftops?


Or at least from a GQ awards show stage?


ReadMore…