Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Betty White Turns 95: Celebrities Wish Her Happy Birthday


Betty White turned 95-years-old on January 17, 2017. 


Many celebrities took to social media to address the milestone by wishing the star a very happy birthday. 


Scroll down for the reactions. 




1. Reese Witherspoon


Reese witherspoon at the 2016 oscars

Proof of why #BettyWhite is my all time fav! HBD @BettyMWhite !!



2. Craig Ferguson


Craig ferguson image

Happy Birthday to my beautiful pal @BettyMWhite. First actress I ever worked with in Hollywood. Spoiled me for the rest. I love you Betty. X.



3. Wendy Williams


Wendy williams on the red carpet

Happy birthday, Betty White!



4. Sarah Michelle Gellar


Sarah michelle gellar at the pcas

@BettyMWhite wishing you the happiest 95 birthday. You inspire and motivate us all!!



5. Kyle Richards


Kyle richards runs errands in beverly hills

Happy birthday to one of my favorite role models @bettymwhite So fortunate to have worked with you. I wish you continued health, happiness and success #happybirthdaybettywhite.



6. William Shatner


William shatner photograph

Congratulations!


View Slideshow
ReadMore…