Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Charlotte McKinney Considers Breast Reduction; World Weeps

If you’re familiar with Charlotte McKinney, it’s probably because of her giant, awesome boobs.


We’re sure the 23-year-old model has many other fine qualities as well, but we’ve never sat down over tea and scones to discuss her thoughts on the global poitical climate.


We have, however, seen Charlotte nude on several occasions, and each time it was glorious.



Sadly, the Charlotte we know and lust after may soon be undergoing a major transformation, and it’s all because people on social media are jackasses.


This is why we can’t have nice things, Internet!


In a surprisingly candid interview with Ocean Drive magazine, Charlotte opened up about being bullied as a teen, and the ways in which the mistreatment at the hands of haters has continued into her adulthood:


“I didn’t have any girlfriends,” McKinney says of her childhood.


“A lot of my friends were guys, and I was called a slut by a lot of people. I was just growing these large breasts at such a young age, not really knowing what to do with them or how to wear them. So it was definitely awkward.”



McKinney adds that the treatment she received from her classmates has left her with lasting psychological scars:


“I also left school because of all of the bullying. Girls would yell at me and call me a slut,” she continued.


“I would go to parties and get beer thrown on my head — there was so much bullying.”


She added:


“It was just so awful, and that’s why now I kind of use my platform to promote anti-bullying.”



Usually, these stories conclude with a happy ending about how adults are so much less hateful and antagonistic.


Unfortunately, this is 2017, a time in which the sort of bullying usually associated with children and teens is still practiced by adults:


“I try to use what I went through to be a voice for it, because it’s still happening and getting even worse now with social media,” McKinney says, adding that she’s considered getting a breast reduction due in part to all the slut-shaming she’s endured online:


“I’ve been thinking about it. They’ve definitely gotten smaller from my diet and over time. So I can see myself getting a reduction or a lift in the future.”



But fear not:


Charlotte says she has no intention of covering up and letting the haters win any time soon.


“I’m always going to be sexy,” McKinney said.


“I’m always going to have those photo shoots, but I’m really looking for different roles that aren’t so commercial and are a bit cooler.”


We look forward to seeing it.



ReadMore…