Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Tiny to T.I.: Come Back to Me, Baby!!!!!

Might it not be over between Tiny and T.I. after all?


In late December, the former VH1 reality stars appeared to split, with sources confirming that Tiny filed to divorce T.I. after six years of marriage.


The filing took place a couple months after Tiny posed at a Halloween party with Floyd Mayweather, with whom T.I. has had beef since the two engaged in an epic brawl back in May of 2014.


Neither side commented at the time about the split, but this certainly appeared to make the end of their union.



But Tiny sat down for a Facebook Live video on Tuesday and it made it pretty clear that she"s open to a reconciliation.


She isn"t about to go knock down T.I."s door or beg him for a second chance, but she was adamant about her willingness to remain his wife.


"I don’t need to go back to T.I., he need to come back to me, baby," Tiny says in the following footage, adding:


"He need to come on back to me. I’m where I’m supposed to be at."


Between the two of them, Tiny and T.I. have seven kids, three of whom they created together, four of whom are from previous relationships.


Watch Tiny"s quasi plea to her estranged husband now:


Tiny to ti come back to me baby
ReadMore…